New 2013 Range Rover
Designed and engineered at Land Rover’s development centres in the UK, the new Range Rover will be produced in a new, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at Solihull, UK.
The world’s first SUV with a revolutionary lightweight all-aluminium monocoque body structure is 39% lighter than the steel body in the outgoing model enabling total vehicle weight savings of up to 420kg.
In addition to the strong and rigid lightweight body, an all-new aluminium front and rear chassis architecture has been developed with completely re-engineered four-corner air suspension.
The interior has been re-designed and is even “grander”than the present model.
Range Rover claims
• Lighter, stronger and more refined,
• World’s first SUV with a lightweight all-aluminium monocoque body structure
• 420kg weight saving over outgoing model delivering improved fuel economy and CO2 emissions
• State-of-the-art adaptive dynamics to further improve peerless ride quality
• Enhanced all-terrain performance with introduction of Land Rover’s Terrain Response 2 Auto®
There will be a choice of V8 petrol engines and TDV6 and TDV8 diesel engines.
Prices are not yet available.